I love wisdom quotes. I dedicate this page to list out the quotes I personally love and found very helpful in my daily encounters in life. The best wisdom Quotes you could ever get is from the Book of Proverbs. There is so much wisdom in every proverb captured in the book.
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. Proverbs 9:10
- For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. Proverbs 8:11
- Love is a command, not just a feeling. Somehow, in the romantic world of music and theater we have made love to be what it is not. We have so mixed it with beauty and charm and sensuality and contact that we have robbed it of its higher call of cherishing and nurturing.” – Ravi Zacharias
- ‘Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ‘ 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV
- A good collection of quotes from Christian Quotes